Ford is boosting one of the industry’s hottest models by launching the new Ranger 4×4 XLS Special Edition in September. The Ranger 4×4 XLS Special Edition offers 3500kg towing capacity, rear view camera and rear parking sensors.
“Already considered one of the most capable and desirable pick-up trucks on the market, we expect the Ranger 4×4 XLS Special Edition will help us narrow the gap to Toyota even further, with Ranger 4×4 now only 172 units behind the Hilux 4×4 year-to-date,” said Graeme Whickman, CEO and President, Ford of Australia.
Ranger was designed and engineered in Australia, and the addition of the Ranger 4×4 XLS Special Edition demonstrates how Ford’s commitment to local customers extends beyond the billions invested in local R&D as Ford Australia continues to deliver 20 new or updated vehicles by 2020.
Introducing the Ford Ranger 4×4 XLS Special Edition:
The Ranger 4×4 XLS Special Edition is based on the 4×4 XLS Double Cab Pick-up 3.2L and adds more than $4,900^ of Ford Genuine Factory-Fitted Accessories, including:
- Sports bar to give the Special Edition more visual attitude
- Genuine Ford tow-bar that enables Ranger’s 3500kg towing capability
- Side steps that help entry and egress, as well as bolstering the Ranger’s rugged looks
- Bed and tailgate liner that adds to the practicality and usefulness of the Ranger’s expansive tray area and load capability
The Ranger 4×4 XLS Special Edition in both manual and automatic will be available from 2017MY production beginning August 1, 2016.
The recommended Drive Away Offers on the Ranger 4×4 XLS Special Edition:
|4×4 XLS Double Pick-up 3.2L MT||$47,490||$49,990||$2500|
|4×4 XLS Double Pick-up 3.2L AT||$49,690||$52,190||$2500|
* Recommended Drive Away Offers only. The selling price of any vehicle is at the discretion of the selling Dealer.
# 4×4 XLS Double Pick-up 3.2L 2017 MY arriving September.
The Kia Sorento is a stylish, incredibly well appointed AWD SUV which has seven seats, a technologic...
Infiniti today announced the addition of a special edition to its QX70 crossover range: the QX70 S D...
The Prestige SUV over $100,000 award is full of vehicles that just make you smile when you drive the...