Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20-30 minutes
3 cups self raising flour
1 1/4 cups water
pinch of salt
milk, for brushing
1. Place flour, salt and water in a bowl and mix well.
2. Lightly flour a flat surface or kneading board and knead the dough until well combined and the mixture forms a round shape.
3. Place on a greased trivet in your camp oven and generously brush the top with milk.
4. Cook for 20-30 minutes over hot coals or until golden, sounding hollow when tapped on top.
5. Serve hot out of the camp oven with your favourite stew or soup.
The MY12 Volvo XC60 is a classy AWD Vehicle. I had the pleasure of driving the D5 Turbo Diesel. Driv...
Australian off-road rally legend Bruce Garland and his Isuzu Motorsports team will debut a brand new...
The Honda Pioneer 1000-3 and Pioneer 1000-5 have arrived and join an exciting 'Honda Work Range' lin...