Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20-30 minutes
3 cups self raising flour
1 1/4 cups water
pinch of salt
milk, for brushing
1. Place flour, salt and water in a bowl and mix well.
2. Lightly flour a flat surface or kneading board and knead the dough until well combined and the mixture forms a round shape.
3. Place on a greased trivet in your camp oven and generously brush the top with milk.
4. Cook for 20-30 minutes over hot coals or until golden, sounding hollow when tapped on top.
5. Serve hot out of the camp oven with your favourite stew or soup.
With its toughest border crossing behind it the Journey of Discovery rolled into Uzbekistan at 2.30a...
For the first time, Subaru has mated a Lineartronic Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) to its ...
GT Campers have cleverly designed a camper that sits atop a ute back and uses the ute wells from pop...