Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20-30 minutes
3 cups self raising flour
1 1/4 cups water
pinch of salt
milk, for brushing
1. Place flour, salt and water in a bowl and mix well.
2. Lightly flour a flat surface or kneading board and knead the dough until well combined and the mixture forms a round shape.
3. Place on a greased trivet in your camp oven and generously brush the top with milk.
4. Cook for 20-30 minutes over hot coals or until golden, sounding hollow when tapped on top.
5. Serve hot out of the camp oven with your favourite stew or soup.
The BMW Safari is one of the world's longest running and most successful customer ride events. First...
To say we are exceptionally happy with our choice of Bridgestone Dueler A/T D697 LT is an understat...
In December last year, Toyota unveiled an arguably overdue all-new RAV4 - improving its design, cap...