Jeep Compass Night Eagle specification has been reintroduced for 2022, ensuring the Jeep Compass cuts a newly individual dash at the entry point of the range.
Jeep Compass 2022 Highlights
- New Night Eagle variant joins the Jeep Compass range, priced from $39,950
- Extensive standard equipment list includes 18-inch polished black alloy wheels, signature black detailing inside and out and a comprehensive safety and equipment suite
- Premium paint and a dual-pane sunroof are also optionally available
- The full Compass range now comprises Night Eagle, Limited and S-Limited, as well as the most capable Trailhawk introduced late last year
- Available at Jeep Dealerships now
Replacing the popular Jeep Compass Launch Edition variant, Jeep Compass Night Eagle builds on its broad list of comfort, safety and technology features and further amplifies the elegant demeanour of the Jeep Compass with a host of black-themed upgrades for a suitably premium presence.
“The latest generation of Jeep Compass has become renowned for its advancement in interior tech, and distinct focus on comfort and quality. With Night Eagle, this is all wrapped up in a supremely stylish package that confidently stands out from the crowd and further enhances the appeal to urban adventurers,” said Nam Chung, Head of Product Strategy and New Technologies, Jeep Australia.
The Jeep Compass Night Eagle boasts an array of eye-catching features, most noticeably the 18-inch polished alloy wheels finished in black. Gloss black detailing extends to the foglamp bezels, front grille and badging, while the window surrounds also receive a black finish.
A signature design cue of the Jeep Compass – the front fascia – is finished in a combination of black and body colour, of which seven attractive options are available. Owners can choose from Colorado Red, Brilliant black, Galaxy Blue, Grey Magnesio, Hunter Green, Minimal Grey or the newly added Pearl White, which will be available to order from July 2022 (replacing Bright White).
The Jeep Compass Night Eagle badge – a hallmark of this specification – rounds out the exterior treatment.
Inside, the theme continues with a black headliner, black accent stitching, a black-finished instrument panel and low-back bucket seats sporting a contrasting black upholstery. Piano black interior accents also set the tone.
Equipped with the 2.4-litre Tigershark petrol engine familiar to the Jeep Compass Limited and S-Limited models, the Jeep Compass Night Eagle is mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission and utilises a front-wheel drive layout.
Jeep Compass Night Eagle standard equipment highlights
- 2.4L Tigershark Petrol
- 6-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Low-back bucket seats – black
- Black Headliner
- Piano Black Interior Accents
- Black Accent Stitching
- Black instrument panel
- Night Eagle Badge
- LED Reflector Headlamps
- Premium LED Fog Lamps
- Black Painted Roof
- 18” Polished Black Alloy Wheels
- Gloss Black Badging
- Gloss Black Foglamp Bezel
- Gloss Black Grille
- Body Colour/Platinum Front Fascia
- Black Windows Surrounds
- Intelligent Speed Assist
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Pedestrian Emergency Braking
- Drowsy Driver Detection
- Active Lane Management System
- Automatic Electronic Brake Hold
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop
- Full Speed Forward Collision Warning Plus
- Blind Spot Monitoring
- Rear Cross Path Detection
- Active Lane Management
- Parkview Rear Back-Up Camera
- Uconnect 5 Navigation with 10.1” Screen
- Cluster 7.0″ TFT Colour Display
- 1st Row USB A/C & 2nd Row USB A/C Charge
- Wireless Charging Pad
- Remote Proximity Keyless Entry
- Pushbutton Start
- Rain Sensitive Windshield Wipers
- Electric Park Brake
- Automatic Headlamps
- Automatic High Beam Control
- Premium Paint: $895 MSRP
- Dual-pane sunroof: $2,200 MSRP
*Base Vehicle Price includes GST and LCT (if applicable), excludes all on-road costs and dealer delivery.