Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20-30 minutes
3 cups self raising flour
1 1/4 cups water
pinch of salt
milk, for brushing
1. Place flour, salt and water in a bowl and mix well.
2. Lightly flour a flat surface or kneading board and knead the dough until well combined and the mixture forms a round shape.
3. Place on a greased trivet in your camp oven and generously brush the top with milk.
4. Cook for 20-30 minutes over hot coals or until golden, sounding hollow when tapped on top.
5. Serve hot out of the camp oven with your favourite stew or soup.
Looking forward to the summer hoildays? Have you thought about checking out your RV?
Well the Top End has done it again, providing us with something unique and a lot of fun.
For the second year running, leading automotive lighting and electrical component company, Narva, ha...