Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20-30 minutes
3 cups self raising flour
1 1/4 cups water
pinch of salt
milk, for brushing
1. Place flour, salt and water in a bowl and mix well.
2. Lightly flour a flat surface or kneading board and knead the dough until well combined and the mixture forms a round shape.
3. Place on a greased trivet in your camp oven and generously brush the top with milk.
4. Cook for 20-30 minutes over hot coals or until golden, sounding hollow when tapped on top.
5. Serve hot out of the camp oven with your favourite stew or soup.
Hyundai has launched its all new Santa Fe seven-seat AWD SUV and has in some ways redefined the benc...
We left Queenstown relatively early as we wanted to stop along the way to Omarama. The scenery isn't...
In a league of its own and starting from around $155,000 MLP the Audi SQ7 could well be the ultimate...