Nelson Bay in Port Stephens NSW will again host the Bluewater Country Music Festival this June Long weekend Thursday 8th June until Monday 12th June 2017.
This Festival commenced in 2006, promises to feature exciting new gigs at over 20 venues. The festival not only features established Australian Country Music artists, but also young new talent, as well as a Bush Poet program.
Nelson Bay provides a unique seaside setting for the Festival over 5 days embracing the June long weekend. Activities include a line dancing program as well as demonstrations and competitions. Also there will be a range of “Country Music and Bush Poet Cruises” which will be on the beautiful bay of Port Stephens. It truly brings the best of the “Country to the Coast”.
To find out more about the weekend go to www.bluewatercountrymusic.com/
Enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone 02 49844751
- Bush Poets – Book here for the Bush Poets Morning Tea Cruise. Full list of Bush Poet shows still to come.
- Busking & Roving Entertainment
- Young Country Music Talent
- Feast on Fresh Seafood. There will be the opportunity to feast on the local seafood produce fresh from the local waterways and Pacific Ocean.
Local Craft Brewer- Murrays Brewery – has prepared a unique Bluewater Festival draft beer which is available at the brewery (located at Bobs Farm) over the Festival June Long Weekend
- Buskers are very welcome and there will be a Busker competition with Professional Judges.
- There will be significant prizes and winners will be announced Monday morning in the APEX Park – Nelson Bay [ i.e. 12th June 2017
- Buskers can perform from Thursday 8th June through to Monday 12th June in the Nelson Bay CBD and foreshore as well as the Nelson Bay Arts and Craft Rooms
Watagan Trail Bike Rally rescheduled. The annual event was scheduled to take place on the weekend of...
Here is a list of the Caravan, Camping, RV, Motorhome Expos and Shows throughout Australia in 2015. ...
Heading into Samurai we shifted to 4H on the fly with the super select system and casually made our ...