The all-new 2018 Jeep® Wrangler – the most capable and recognized vehicle in the world – builds on its legendary history with an unmatched combination of off-road capability, authentic Jeep design, open-air freedom, advanced fuel-efficient powertrains, superior on- and off-road dynamics, and a host of innovative safety and advanced technology features.
“Jeep has always represented the ultimate in capability and open-air freedom, and our all-new 2018 Wrangler protects that important legacy and takes it into the future,” said Mike Manley, Head of Jeep Brand – FCA Global. “The all-new Wrangler is instantly recognizable as a Jeep, staying true to the original, yet it is better in every way – delivering even more rugged capability, more ride comfort, more fuel efficiency courtesy of several advanced powertrain options, more interior comfort, more safety and more technology.”
The 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-door model is available in three different trim configurations: Sport, Sport S and Rubicon. Wrangler 4-door models are available in four different trim configurations: Sport, Sport S, Sahara and Rubicon.
Unmatched capability with Command-Trac and Rock-Trac 4×4 systems, next-generation Dana axles, new Selec-Trac full-tim two-speed transfer case, Tru-Lock electric front- and rear-axle lockers, Trac-Lok limited-slip differential and 33-inch off-road tyres.
- Industry-leading ground clearance and approach, breakover and departure angles
- Unmatched crawl ratios
- Up to 30 inches of water fording
A modern design that stays true to the original
- Instantly recognizable keystone-shaped grille pays homage to Jeep® CJ models
- Iconic round headlamps and square tail lamps provide distinctive Wrangler character
- Rugged-yet-distinguished design boasts improved aerodynamics
- Convenient fold-down windshield for off-road purists
- More open-air freedom for the only true open-air 4×4 SUV with new easy-to-use Sky One-Touch powertop, two hardtops and premium soft top
- Dozens of different door, top and windshield combinations
Lightweight, high-strength aluminum doors, hinges, hood, fenders, windshield frame, and magnesium swing gate help reduce weight and boost fuel economy
Suspension tuned to optimize on-road handling and ride comfort without sacrificing off-road capability
Advanced fuel-efficient powertrain menu:
- All-new 2.0-liter turbocharged inline four-cylinder engine with efficient eTorque technology
- 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine with Engine Stop-Start (ESS)
- Diesel power in response to overwhelming consumer demand: 3.0-liter EcoDiesel V-6 with ESS coming in 2019
- Two transmission offerings: new eight-speed automatic or six-speed manual
Fourth-generation Uconnect system includes Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and the choice of 5.0, 7.0- or 8.4-inch touchscreens with pinch-and-zoom capability
Packed with more than 75 available advanced safety and security features
Ssangyong has revealed its new Korando C SUV to the European market unveiling the stylish new crosso...
On sale now in Australia, the new Nissan Patrol introduces a new platform, a radical design directio...
Mazda has shaken up the mid-size AWD SUV market with its all new CX5 especially with the .2L diesel ...