The all-new 2018 Jeep® Wrangler – the most capable and recognized vehicle in the world – builds on its legendary history with an unmatched combination of off-road capability, authentic Jeep design, open-air freedom, advanced fuel-efficient powertrains, superior on- and off-road dynamics, and a host of innovative safety and advanced technology features.
“Jeep has always represented the ultimate in capability and open-air freedom, and our all-new 2018 Wrangler protects that important legacy and takes it into the future,” said Mike Manley, Head of Jeep Brand – FCA Global. “The all-new Wrangler is instantly recognizable as a Jeep, staying true to the original, yet it is better in every way – delivering even more rugged capability, more ride comfort, more fuel efficiency courtesy of several advanced powertrain options, more interior comfort, more safety and more technology.”
The 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-door model is available in three different trim configurations: Sport, Sport S and Rubicon. Wrangler 4-door models are available in four different trim configurations: Sport, Sport S, Sahara and Rubicon.
Unmatched capability with Command-Trac and Rock-Trac 4×4 systems, next-generation Dana axles, new Selec-Trac full-tim two-speed transfer case, Tru-Lock electric front- and rear-axle lockers, Trac-Lok limited-slip differential and 33-inch off-road tyres.
- Industry-leading ground clearance and approach, breakover and departure angles
- Unmatched crawl ratios
- Up to 30 inches of water fording
A modern design that stays true to the original
- Instantly recognizable keystone-shaped grille pays homage to Jeep® CJ models
- Iconic round headlamps and square tail lamps provide distinctive Wrangler character
- Rugged-yet-distinguished design boasts improved aerodynamics
- Convenient fold-down windshield for off-road purists
- More open-air freedom for the only true open-air 4×4 SUV with new easy-to-use Sky One-Touch powertop, two hardtops and premium soft top
- Dozens of different door, top and windshield combinations
Lightweight, high-strength aluminum doors, hinges, hood, fenders, windshield frame, and magnesium swing gate help reduce weight and boost fuel economy
Suspension tuned to optimize on-road handling and ride comfort without sacrificing off-road capability
Advanced fuel-efficient powertrain menu:
- All-new 2.0-liter turbocharged inline four-cylinder engine with efficient eTorque technology
- 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine with Engine Stop-Start (ESS)
- Diesel power in response to overwhelming consumer demand: 3.0-liter EcoDiesel V-6 with ESS coming in 2019
- Two transmission offerings: new eight-speed automatic or six-speed manual
Fourth-generation Uconnect system includes Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and the choice of 5.0, 7.0- or 8.4-inch touchscreens with pinch-and-zoom capability
Packed with more than 75 available advanced safety and security features
Volvo's long history of AWD SUV Crossover vehicles continues with the launch of the Volvo V40 Cross ...
Toyota's Kluger ticks almost all the boxes for a family AWD SUV. It's almost as if they were reading...
Nissan has released its new Xtrail for sale. The Xtrail, being one of Nissan's most popular models, ...