The Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT Night has been confirmed for Australia, with the stunning performance SUV to arrive in dealerships in June.
Blending a darkened design theme with the staggering performance of the Grand Cherokee SRT, the SRT Night features a host of stealth styling upgrades, including a black grille, lower front fascia and side window surrounds, with the satin-black treatment extending to all exterior badge work.
Exclusive to the SRT Night, a set of newly designed lightweight 20-inch alloy wheels – dubbed “5Ten” due to the split five-spoke design – are finished in satin black to match the exterior theme, while also specifically designed to showcase the SRT’s red Brembo brake calipers.
The Night theme continues inside, with black Laguna leather interior upholstery with silver accent stitching, complemented by black chrome and anodized silver bezels throughout. And to ensure the car sounds as intoxicating inside as it does from the outside, Harman Kardon’s powerful 825-watt, 19-speaker premium audio system is standard.
The SRT Night is powered by Jeep’s potent 6.4L V8 HEMI, delivering 344kW and 62Nm to all four wheels, allowing for a 0-100km/h sprint of just 4.8secs, and a quarter-mile run in the mid 13-second range.
“The Night edition gives our customers the opportunity to purchase a customised vehicle straight from the dealership, with Jeep’s most popular style enhancements already applied,” said FCA Australia’s Director of Product and Marketing, Zac Loo.
“The Grand Cherokee SRT is already a potent performance SUV, and the Night edition looks even better on the road.”
The Grand Cherokee SRT Night is limited to just 120 units, and will land in Australia in June.
- New Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT Night boasts stealth-like black appearance, with black roof and lightweight performance wheels
- New 20-inch satin black “5Ten” wheels specifically designed to showcase as-standard Brembo brakes
- Powerful 6.4L V8 HEMI engine delivers 344kW and 624Nm
- Sub-5sec 0-100km/h sprint and a top speed of 255km/h
- Equipped with CommandView dual-pane panoramic sunroof and Harman Kardon 19-speaker premium audio system
- Black Laguna leather seat upholstery, door armrests and centre console lid
- Black seven-slot Jeep grille, black lower front fascia, black badging, black side window surrounds
- Grand Cherokee SRT Night limited to 120 units, and to land in Australia mid-year. Pricing to be revealed closer to local launch
Mazda's BT-50 4x2 Hi-Rider and 4x4 utes are now even tougher, with their braked towing capacity incr...
AC-PRO Vortex air compressors are available from automotive, transport and four wheel drive outlets ...
With the launch in June 2017, the second generation MY18 Subaru XV went from boring to bold and is b...