Pricing for the All-New Haval Jolion LE (Launch Edition) has been confirmed with the company’s brand new SUV starting from just $27,990 Driveaway for the feature-packed, mid-spec Jolion Lux LE.
Topping the range is the new Jolion Ultra LE which comes in at $30,990 Driveaway.
Sitting on a wheelbase of 2700mm, the new Haval Jolion offers the flexibility and feature set of a larger SUV but at a small SUV price point.
The All-New Haval Jolion Lux LE comes with the following standard features:
- 17 inch alloy wheels
- Roof rails
- LED headlamps, DRLs and foglamps
- 10.25 inch colour multimedia touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay
- Leather steering wheel
- Comfort Tek seats
- 6 way electrically adjustable driver’s seat
- Heated front seats
- 7 inch LCD instrument display
- Dual zone automatic climate control
- Electronic anti glare rear view mirror
- 360 degree camera
- Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB) with pedestrian and bicycle detection
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Lane Keep Assist (LKA)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Lane Change Assist / Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM)
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA)
- Camera based Driver Fatigue Monitoring system
The All-New Haval Jolion Ultra LE comes with the following standard features over and above the Lux grade:
- 1818–inch alloy wheelsinch alloy wheels
- Panoramic sunroofPanoramic sunroof
- 12.312.3–inch colour multimedia touchscreeninch colour multimedia touchscreen
- Wireless chargingWireless charging
- Heads Up Display (HUD)Heads Up Display (HUD)
All models come with a 7-year, unlimited km warranty and 5 years roadside assist.
First deliveries of demonstrator models are now making their way to dealer showrooms around the country.