Ford is boosting one of the industry’s hottest models by launching the new Ranger 4×4 XLS Special Edition in September. The Ranger 4×4 XLS Special Edition offers 3500kg towing capacity, rear view camera and rear parking sensors.
“Already considered one of the most capable and desirable pick-up trucks on the market, we expect the Ranger 4×4 XLS Special Edition will help us narrow the gap to Toyota even further, with Ranger 4×4 now only 172 units behind the Hilux 4×4 year-to-date,” said Graeme Whickman, CEO and President, Ford of Australia.
Ranger was designed and engineered in Australia, and the addition of the Ranger 4×4 XLS Special Edition demonstrates how Ford’s commitment to local customers extends beyond the billions invested in local R&D as Ford Australia continues to deliver 20 new or updated vehicles by 2020.
Introducing the Ford Ranger 4×4 XLS Special Edition:
The Ranger 4×4 XLS Special Edition is based on the 4×4 XLS Double Cab Pick-up 3.2L and adds more than $4,900^ of Ford Genuine Factory-Fitted Accessories, including:
- Sports bar to give the Special Edition more visual attitude
- Genuine Ford tow-bar that enables Ranger’s 3500kg towing capability
- Side steps that help entry and egress, as well as bolstering the Ranger’s rugged looks
- Bed and tailgate liner that adds to the practicality and usefulness of the Ranger’s expansive tray area and load capability
The Ranger 4×4 XLS Special Edition in both manual and automatic will be available from 2017MY production beginning August 1, 2016.
The recommended Drive Away Offers on the Ranger 4×4 XLS Special Edition:
|4×4 XLS Double Pick-up 3.2L MT||$47,490||$49,990||$2500|
|4×4 XLS Double Pick-up 3.2L AT||$49,690||$52,190||$2500|
* Recommended Drive Away Offers only. The selling price of any vehicle is at the discretion of the selling Dealer.
# 4×4 XLS Double Pick-up 3.2L 2017 MY arriving September.
Subaru’s first diesel-powered vehicle is on sale today with the arrival of the turbocharged Outback ...
The Toyota Landcruiser 70 series is an image leader for Toyota who have built their name in Australi...
The Prestige Sports SUV segment is rarified territory with vehicles at the pinnacle of technology, d...