Lexus unveiled the new LX 570 luxury SUV at The Pebble Beach Concours d’ Elegance, the premier concours event in the US held at the famed Pebble Beach Golf Links in California. The new Lexus LX 570 features a sweeping upgrade, with only four door panels and roof carried over from the current model.
It also features an eight-speed transmission, replacing the six-speed unit, as well as the Drive Mode Select system for tailoring powertrain and suspension responses.
Other highlights include a redesigned luxury interior featuring an updated multimedia system with 12.3-inch screen and Remote Touch Interface.
New 20-inch split 10-spoke wheels and newly available 21-inch 10-spoke wheels provide a commanding road presence.
The new Lexus LX 570 will be coming to the Australian market in December.
LX 570 – new for 2016
• Eight-speed automatic transmission replaces six-speed unit
• Restyled front end with one-piece spindle grille
• Drive Mode Select
• LED headlights, sequential turn signals and fog lights
• Revised taillights and rear bumper
• New 20- and 21-inch wheel designs
• Standard Lexus Safety System +
• Standard upgraded multimedia with 12.3-inch screen and Remote Touch Interface
• Larger 4.2-inch multi-information display
• Standard Panoramic View Monitor
• Standard Heads-Up Display
• Three-spoke wood-trimmed steering wheel
• Available ventilated/heated rear seats
• LED ambient lighting in cabin and cargo area
• Touch-sensor overhead lighting
• Manual second-row sunshades
• Standard wireless charging tray for Qi-compatible phones
• Larger 11.6-inch screens for standard Rear Seat Entertainment System
• Tyre-specific tyre pressure monitoring system
• Standard Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross Traffic Alert
• Standard Lexus Enform Remote
To say we are exceptionally happy with our choice of Bridgestone Dueler A/T D697 LT is an understat...
Projecta’s new HDBM4000, 8-stage 6/12/24V 3-40A workshop battery manager caters to all the various...
Although the sales numbers in this larger 4WD segment have been decreasing, replaced by smaller SUV’...